28th March 2023
Headley Media is a dynamic and long-established company with offices in the UK, USA, and Germany.
We sell, create and deliver successful marketing campaigns to technology companies that need sales and marketing leads. We do this by using email marketing campaigns to engage with the readers across our six brands in 60 countries. Each client programme is bespoke, reflecting the specific needs of the partner we represent.
We are hiring a Data Segmentation Executive to join our Operations team, reporting to the Director of Media Operations. This person takes a hands-on approach, utilising their Excel skills and excellent interpersonal communication to effectively manipulate data, ensuring we successfully deliver lead-generation campaigns for many of the world's largest technology companies.
The data behind our lead generation is mission-critical to our company. This person is required to manage and manipulate our data so that we can deliver the client's precise requirements daily.
The successful applicant will have a range of responsibilities, including:
- Manipulating data within our database to extract data sets that meet specific requirements.
- Deliberately cross-checking data to expectations, accurately and explicitly monitoring outcomes.
- Utilising a methodical, organised approach to data manipulation.
- Engaging a problem-solving approach to data management.
- Daily communication with marketing operations team members, re-prioritising as required, with the ability to work independently.
The successful applicant will enjoy the responsibility of fulfilling a role in a business where their contribution matters to the company's ongoing success.
The skills and experience we value for this role at Headley are:
- Outstanding organisation with confident Excel skills
- Analytical and precise detail management
- Independent, with a friendly and flexible disposition
- Computer literate with Microsoft packages
We offer a permanent contract of 15 hours per week — £ 14.00 per hour, with pension and holidays. Full training provided. This role is UK based. It can be office, home, or hybrid-based; working time is spread throughout office hours, Monday to Friday.
Please explore the rest of our website to find out about our company, our people, our products/services, and our stellar reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients.
If you are interested in joining a winning team that thrives on being successful, we will welcome your application.