Headley Media is a dynamic and long-established company with offices in the UK, USA, and Germany.
We sell, create and deliver successful marketing campaigns to technology companies that need sales and marketing leads. We do this by using email marketing campaigns to engage with the readers across our five brands in 60 countries. Each client programme is bespoke, reflecting the specific needs of the partner we represent.
We are currently hiring a Content Writer to join our Operations team. This team is responsible for the quality of our leads, ensuring we successfully deliver lead generation campaigns for many of the world's largest IT companies.
Our Content Writer is a vital part of our company. They will ensure our email campaigns' quality and timely delivery. They are required to draft engaging, accurate promotional content and proofread it while working independently so we can deliver the client's precise requirements daily.
The successful applicant will have a range of responsibilities, including:
- Understanding material delivered by clients to identify sales hooks and points of focus
- Drafting headlines, landing pages and email campaign detail relating to the content in English and another language, preferably German.
- Liaising with the marketing campaign team to ensure timely delivery and accurate programmes for the client
- Quality checking /proofreading written documents in English, and German
- Liaising with external translation team as required
- Using internal systems for uploading content
The successful applicant will enjoy the responsibility of taking a role in a business where their contribution matters to the company's ongoing success.
The skills and experience we value for this role at Headley are:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent, with a friendly and flexible disposition
- Computer literate with Microsoft packages
- Proficient/fluent in more than one language, preferably English & German
Full training provided.
Please explore our website to learn more about our company, our people, our products/services and our stellar reputation for delivering outstanding results for our clients.
If you are interested in joining a winning team that thrives on being successful, we will welcome your application.
Job Type: 15+ hours per week, Permanent
Salary: £15 per hour, with pension and holidays.