Headley Media is a successful B2B lead generation provider for technology companies such as Amazon, Dell Technologies, and Adobe - among many others. We are unique in our transparent approach and run digital marketing campaigns to our subscribed audience of IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Engineering decision-makers across EMEA, USA, APAC and LATAM.
Following the continuous growth of our business, we are looking to expand our sales team with a new Account Manager.
Ideally, you will be looking to develop your natural problem solving and take your sales skills to the next level. The role would suit a candidate with some experience of either marketing or B2B sales, who shares our passion for delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
You will be responsible for business development, identifying sales opportunities and educating marketing professionals and demand generation specialists/media planners and buyers about our lead generation portfolio. Day to day you'll be drafting proposals, briefing our in-house campaign teams, and nurturing great relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identifying, canvassing, and prospecting new accounts and pitching Headley Media to win and retain new business.
- Developing detailed proposals to position ourselves as experts in the field and recommending the most suitable campaign types to meet client objectives, whilst never missing a deadline.
- Working closely with our operations team to ensure that they are briefed on all campaigns, and being responsible for full-cycle customer support and account management.
- Keeping on top of all opportunities by following up with proposals with the aim of progressing these through the sales funnel as quickly as possible.
- Keeping Salesforce up to date by ensuring all account information is correct, logging all new opportunities, tracking tasks, activities, and calls.
- A confident verbal and written communicator
- 1+ years within a marketing or B2B sales role
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong work ethic – committed to building a career in the field of sales
- Confident with Microsoft Office and good attention to detail
Gain and Grow
- Flexible hybrid working from your home and our Esher office
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission structure with multiple tiers
- Additional holiday based on length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent private medical cover (including gym & health club subsidy)
- Regular training and upskilling opportunities
- Company mobile phone and personalised IT set up for individual preference
- Great company culture, with regular social events
There's more than meets the eye at Headley Media...
We offer a unique culture where things move quickly and decisions get made, it's an exciting time to join Headley Media and your voice will be heard. We take pride in celebrating our successes at work and socially (check out our Instagram), but we pull together when we face challenges or set out to achieve goals. You'll always be learning directly from the experienced members of the team, talent is quickly spotted and supported to grow. We're honest and live by our values (trust, transparency and integrity) in order to drive the company forward.
Apply using the form below. All applications are confidential.
Hubspot forms cannot be previewed in Backoffice